Wednesday 19 December 2012

Self Portrait

Self Portrait
Location: My House

Image #1 

I chose to take this picture because I really liked how it cut my face into two parts. I liked how my eyes and my nose were on the top part of the mirrored jewelry box and my mouth was at the bottom. I personally liked the lighting in this picture a lot. I just love how this image is mirrored and how pictured turned out really nice in the jewellery box. I improved this image by lighting, the angle that I took the image at, and not having my face to close to the mirrored jewelry box. 

Image #2

I took this picture of just my face with an ornament that had cuts through it, so you can see the other side of the ornament. I personally love how this image turned out. I wanted the focus on my face not on the ornament. I also love how the ornament is a bit blurred out from the sides. I don't know why I love this image from all of these images. I just like how the ornament is blurred from the sides but my faec isn't. I improved this image by making my face show more through the ornament so that my face could be more clear. So this is why I made the image have more of my face. 

Image #3

I took this picture with a handheld mirror because I liked how there was a shadow only of the side of my face. I also liked this image because it makes you wonder about how my face got into the mirror when you do not see my body. I just love how my eyes and mouth are in the image and my body isn't in the image. I improved this image by making the side of my face show more so you could see my eyes on the other side of the mirror. 

Image #4

I took this picture with a masquerade mask because I loved the pop of colour of the mask into the picture. I also liked the purple feathers that came into the image because it gives it that pop of colour. I personally love the pop of purple and gold in the picture. I improved this image by the lightening because the image before this one was looking a bit weird. This image looks a bit more clear and the angle of this picture is just right. 

Image #5

I took a picture of this ornament because I wanted my picture to be in the ornament. I love the gold ornament and my green shirt pop out of the ornament. This is one of the simplest pictures I've taken from all five of these images. I just love the simplicity of this image. This image is improved by lighting because now you see my body in the ornament. This image isn't as dark as the other one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment