Wednesday 12 December 2012

Self Portrait Sceneries

Self Portrait Sceneries

Image #1 - Anna Gay

I chose this image because I like the pop of colour of the high heels. The red really stood out to me so I just had to chose this image. Another thing I like about this image was the lighting in the background which gives the heels a shiny look to them. I think if the lighting was not in the back of this image this picture would have looked just like any other picture and it wouldn't stand out at all.


Image #2 - Bethan Philips

I chose this image because I just love how the tree looks blurred out a bit in the background and the white dust just pops out more then everything else in this picture. I just loved how the girl was blowing the dust out of her and it just looks so cute. I also loved how the dust is going up in the sky and is forming a shape in the air as it's going up. I also liked the lighting in this image as well.


Image #3 - Bethan Philips

I don't know why I really chose this picture but I just really liked it. I think I liked this image because of the pop of colour in the umbrella and the pop of colour on parts of the grass. The umbrella is still dull bright but it still looks very nice. I really liked this image because the scenery is very simple. I personally just like this image a lot.








No comments:

Post a Comment