Wednesday 7 November 2012

Retouch A Bland Model Portrait

 Retouch A Bland Model Portrait In Photoshop
Location: Clayton Heights Secondary

#1 - Sarah Veloo 
 #2 - Russell Agustin
#3 - Robin Castro

The Process:

The process of photoshopping these images was very difficult and took a lot of work. First I had to open the image in Photoshop CS3 and unlock the image to a layer. Then after doing that you make a selection using the Quick Selection Tool. With the quick selection tool you need to make a barrier of the face and a little bit of the body. After that step, you need to refine the edges. Then click the dialog box and check the smart radius. Then, go to the Output module and select new layer with layer mask. Using the Spot Healing Tool, you can repair any scars or dark spots. Then use the Patch Tool and Clone Stamp Tool to clean up any stray eyelashes. For the eyebrows make a selection on the upper half of the eyebrow and then copy the selection using New Layer via Copy (Cmd + Mac/Ctrl + J Win). Then clean up mess areas around the eyebrows. You also add eyelashes but I didn't have to on some of the images, I only added them on one of the images. After all those steps, you can add makeup and change the hair colour if I want to. I did most of these steps for all my images. I tried my very best to do these images in photoshop even though i was very difficult.























No comments:

Post a Comment